Friday, August 10, 2012

Saturday - 68 Jay St. Bar in Dumbo


Greetings and I hope you're groovy and all today.  I've been flyin' a little below the radar, and I apologize for the lapse in communication.   I do have a fine excuse for this said stretch of inaction, in that I have somehow procured a new full time composing job, and I've been cutting back on performances to make time for it.  I've had a difficult time keeping my vast promotional machine in place, though I'm now feeling like I'm starting to get more of a handle on my situation. You'll be hearing more about that job from me come Fall 2013.  (Yes, you read that correctly.)

Saturday (tomorrow!), I'll be leading a trio at 68 Jay St Bar in Dumbo.  This is one of my favorite neighborhood bars.  It's a great hang and a fun place to check out some music.  Saturdays are typically pretty lively, and I'm looking forward to it.  After we play our set, I'll be joining Will Scott and his band…which is gonna be a blast. That's a threat.

You'll find the pertinent information for the above mentioned shindoogle plus a look ahead at the rest of the month if you click the Gig Schedule link you see to the right ---->

:)

w

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home