Wednesday, September 19, 2012

MBar Tonight!

Greetings.

Tonight I'm at the Mbar with Jim Whitney on bass and Russ Meissner on drums! 

I'm keeping it simple.  No choice.  It's kinda like how when you have an event to attend right next door you're more likely to be late than if you had an hour  commute.  When my performing schedule is a little lighter I'm more likely to give less notice.  I'm not saying it right, but that's what it is.  Dammit Jim, I'm a trombone player, not a promoter!

In other news I'll be playing at the Tennessee Williams Festival in Provincetown, MA on Sunday backing up Tony nominated Alison Fraser in "The Tennessee Williams Songbook."  Crazy, right?  So, if you happen to be rockin' P-town this weekend, c'mon by...

All the info for the gig tonight is on the "gig schedule" page.  Link is to the right...

:)

w

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home