Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Domaine Wine Bar in Long Island City Tonight!

Tonight you'll find me playing trombone, ukulele, and perhaps a little bit of guitar at my jaunty every-other-Wednesday hang at Domaine Bar a Vins in beautiful Long Island City.  I will be joined by pianist Jesse Gelber and bassist Jim Whitney as we take you on a journey... going from the beginning of songs to the end of them, with slight pauses between.  Domaine is one of the most easy going places in the universe, where you can enjoy this cutting edge entertainment whilst enjoying your wine, cheese, and oysters.

Wed 4/20 8:30pm-11:00pm JWH Trio @ Domaine Bar a Vins (50-04 Vernon Blvd LIC)

Be sure you click on the "gig schedule" link to the right to see other places I'm at.  I just posted the May schedule...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home