Wednesday, April 06, 2016

Domaine Wine Bar in LIC Tonight - Superfine in DUMBO Sunday

Greetings.  I seem to remember saying, in my last correspondence with you, that I would try to give you more notice before a show.  Hmmm.  Seems that flogging of my marketing department a couple weeks back didn't produce the results I had hoped for...

Ok... Tonight you'll find me leading a trio at Domaine Bar a Vins in beautiful Long Island City with Jesse Gelber on piano and Tim Ferguson on bass.  It's a mellow hang.

Sunday evening I'll be joining Daria Grace and The Pre-War Ponies at Superfine in DUMBO.  Superfine has a great vibe.  The food rocks.  The pork chop is sublime.

You'll find the deets for the above mentioned options for your calendar by clicking the "gig schedule" link to the right, as well as a look ahead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home