Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Nuyorican 2nite -- Domaine Wine Bar Wednesday -- Busy July

Greetings.  It's a busy week and a busy month.  My brain isn't coming up with much more than that, so I'll just get on with it.

Tonight I'll be playing latin jazz with the Willie Martinez La Familia Sextet at the Nuyorican Poet’s Café.  This is a great place to hear music, and even know it's in the Lower East Side, still has some rough edges about it.  Thank goodness!  

Tomorrow I'll be playing for your wine and cheese, leading a trio featuring Matt Ray on piano at Domaine Bar a Vins in Long Island City.  It's nice to play in the 'hood.

So that's what I've got.  The specific info for all the above yadda yadda is on the gig schedule page, as is a look into the rather formidable schedule for July.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home