Monday, May 04, 2015

Domaine Wine Bar in LIC Wednesday + a lot of shows in May!

Greetings.  This shall serve as a reminder to remember to not forget what it was you were supposed to remember.  Thank you.

This Wednesday you'll find me leading a trio consisting of the amazing Matt Ray on piano and the incredible Tim Luntzel on the bass at 
Domaine Bar a Vins in my (not so) humble (anymore) neighborhood of Long Island City.  This is a cozy mellow good time that will make you happy.  This I can personally guarantee unless you have things that wine, cheese, beer, oysters, and swinging music can't cure.  If that's the case...well. Ok.  I dig, you dig?

Wed 5/6 8:00pm-11:00pm JWH Trio @ Domaine Bar a Vins (50-04 Vernon Blvd LIC)


I have a bunch of other stuff coming up this month...  MEDIC! To see the full schedule, click on the "Gig Schedule" link to the right.  Or the link that I just put in the last sentence.  Uh... damn I have a habit of making things more complicated than they really are.  Ok.  Stepping away from the keyboard...

w
Coming up soon:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home