Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Minton's 2nite - Domaine LIC Wednesday - Freddy's Bar Thursday

Greetings.  I yet again find myself in crazy deadline land, so I'll cut straight to the chase.  I'll not beat around the bush.  I'll get right to the point.  I'll not dillydally.  I'll not dawdle.  I'll not take the scenic route.  I'll go as the crow flies.  It'll be straight ahead, no chaser.  No pre-roll.  Let's get to the skinny.  No need to sugar coat.  We'll cut out the dead wood.   Let's get to it.

Tonight, I'll be playing at Minton's in Harlem with /Queen Esther in my first of two nights with her featuring the music of Billie Holiday.  

Tomorrow I'll be leading a trio playing for your wine, cheese, and oystering pleasure at Domaine Bar a Vins in LIC

Thursday I'll be playing with the The Pre-War Ponies in Park Slope Brooklyn at Freddy's Bar.

All the deets are below for the above mentioned distractions, as well as a look at the rest of the month.


Tue 4/21 7:30pm, 9:30pm w/Queen Esther @ Minton's Playhouse (206 W118 btw St. Nichola and Adam Clayton Powell Jr. Blvd/7th Ave) $10 cover at bar, $20 at table. Singing the music of Billie Holiday

Wed 4/22 8:00pm-11:00pm JWH Trio @ Domaine Bar a Vins (50-04 Vernon Blvd LIC)

Thu 4/23 9:30pm w/The Pre-War Ponies @ Uke Night at Freddy's Bar (627 5th Ave btw 17th and 18th st BROOKLYN)

Tue 4/28 7pm, 8:30pm, 10pm w/Queen Esther @ Minton's Playhouse (206 W118 btw St. Nichola and Adam Clayton Powell Jr. Blvd/7th Ave) $10 cover at bar, $20 at table. Singing the music of Billie Holiday
Take care!

w
--
http://www.jwalterhawkes.com
http://www.blatboy.com




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home