Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Willie Martinez 2nite w/Queens Symphony Orchestra + thurs @ Nuyorican

Greetings.

Alas, I'm running even more late than usual, but wanted to remind you that tonight  I'll be playing a special concert with 
Willie Martinez and the La Familia Sextet with the Queens Symphony Orchestra on the Great Lawn of St. John's University in Queens.  Directions. It'll be awesome.

Thursday, we'll be playing at our usual monthly romp on the Lower East Side (minus the huge string section) at the Nuyorican Poet's Cafe from 9:30 to midnight.

Again, sorry my massive marketing machine wasn't able to get an email out sooner.  That machine will be getting a stern talking to, I promise. I'll have the August schedule posted soon on my blog.  (I don't have anything on the books right now till the 2nd or 3rd week.)

Here's the deets:


Wed 7/30 7:00pm w/Willie Martinez's La Familia Sextet and the Queens Symphony Orchestra @ St. John's University Great Lawn (80-00 Utopia Parkway Jamaica, NY) FREE -- INFO

Thu 7/31 9:30pm-12:00am w/Willie Martinez La Familia Sextet @ The Nuyorican Poet’s Café( 236 E 3rd St) $10 cover

Take care!

w

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home