Monday, February 10, 2014

What the? Where the?

Yeah yeah yeah.  I've not been able to do much in the world of promotion in 2014.  I've been slammed this year to the point where I can't keep up my schedule or contact you. (see this for explanation)  I'll be the first to admit I've yet to hear a complaint about my lack of upkeep here...but just in case (haha) I figured I'd acknowledge it.

Please accept my most humble apologies to the throngs and multitudes of you out there in internet land that are dying to know where I'm playing next.  Drop me an email (link to the right) or find me on Facebook.  I have been known to post (in a very last minute fashion) on FB where I'm at.

Things will be lightening up for me in the Spring (I think) and I should be back on the ball...




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home